March 31st, 2011
Stayed up way too long last night showing zetshia_gudani the Tim Burton "Batman" movie.
1. The Batman voice is somewhat similar to the much-maligned new Batman's voice. Not quite as over the top or loud, but tonally very similar.
2. Jack Nicholson's Joker was better than I remember. I don't know why everyone discounted his shot at the role post-Dark-Knight.
3. Best soundtrack for a Batman movie. Say what you will about the man, but Prince rocks.
4. Special effects stood up pretty well, though the Gotham City parade seemed a lot smaller than I remembered.
5. Stop the press! Who's that? Vicky Vale. And I love those giant eyeglasses.
6. None of the anchors wear makeup after the Joker's commercial for Smilex cosmetics.
Dude -- I love that video. My use of "Stop the press! Who's that? Vicky Vale." was not accidental.
I remember after that movie came out, the whole world had bat logos.
No -- this is the part where you say "I wanna rock that body. Ooh yeah. Ooh yeah." ; )
Incidentally, you'd get better traction on this from Kami. She had a nightmare about Prince trying to kill her. 8)
I fucking love Tim Burton's "Batman"! Keaton's Batman > Bale's Batman
It is for this reason -- and others like it -- that I would have a homosexual relationship with you. 8)