December 14th, 2010
|12:51 am - Shocking developments!|
1) I'm going to Seattle soon! ROCK ON!
2) zetshia_gudani's bras have all been horribly mis-sized. She used to think she was 36C. Now she is presently wondering whether she is 34DDD or 34F. I am unable to help as I was somehow spared going underwear shopping with my sisters and -- even if I wasn't -- they are tiny people with tiny appendages.
- <-- That's life size.
3) Two -- count them! -- Two Christmas cards have been delivered by the postal snail. One declared me a pretty swell chap (Thanks promiseoftin!). The other declared me "Master of the Universe and Shadowboxing" (Thanks divine_delirium!).
3a) Is that "Master of the Universe" and "Master of Shadowboxing"? Or is that "Master of the Universe" and giving me a nickname of "Shadowboxing"? Is that zetshia_gudani's nickname now? That could work.
Anyway, since I am undefeated at the universe and undefeated at shadowboxing, I've chosen the first interpretation.
4) I suck at keeping up on LJ. And tabs. I've been digging at Linux internals trying to figure out how the VM was screwed up so badly. Apparently, it's been an ongoing problem. My browsers at home and at work are crowded full of tabs of things I need to sit down and read. I hate, hate, hate having been absent from all you lovely people.
5) Apparently, they make bras with magnetic clasps. The best prank of all time would be repolarizing one side of those clasps.
5a) Also, you could stick metal things to boobs. A friend of mine has a bit of iron from an old rocket engine. What a pickup that would be!
No seriously! I tried on a 34DD and it was obviously too small. It was all pinchy and I bulged out of the top. I've been wearing the wrong bra size my whole life, I thought I was a 36C and all that digging in and bulging was just the way bras are. I decided to actually size my self using this page
and these videos
, and wow was I off!
P.S.: Remember cup sizes are relative to the size of the band. So really 34DDD/F is only a heaping handful where as 38F or 40F is fucking HUUUUGE!
|Date:||December 14th, 2010 07:54 pm (UTC)|| |
Ah, pornography lies to us once again. Digging in and bulging is not correct, no sir!
It's not just the pornos, victoria's secret models wear the wrong sizes, too. Is it any wonder that women get confused?
I see. Are you going to have any luck finding bras in that size?
Well, if not, then someone'll just have to support 'em.
Oh sure, if I want to wear old lady bras or minimizers. However, if I ever want to have cleavage again, I'll probably have to buy online :/