Yo every appearance, Ray Bradbury held his promise -- The Times didn't restore their book review section, so he didn't speak.
The Festival tends to be an interesting period of time for me. Last year, I took Tori Amos home from the festival.
Among the things I did this year:
1) I made Wil Wheaton lose the game.
2) I spread my love of ice hockey. Also, I cheered for the Sharks when Wil Wheaton walked in with a Kings jersey.
3) I shook Buzz Aldrin's punching hand. Now I can knock down people 35 years younger than me with a single blow.
4) I told Ed Brubaker that he will never make a comic involving a Mike Mignola character because he would probably kill that character.
5) I told a group of kids <= 12 years old that they were stupid because they couldn't figure out the clue "Timelord from Gallifrey".
6) I drove a hydrogen fuel cell car.
7) I compared the Donner party to Firefly.
8) Several works of art were dedicated to me -- the Mayan God of the Underworld.