1) Implementations of VT-d suck. I'm reminded of that quote: "The nice part about standards is that there's so many to choose from."
2) For the first time since the initial hit on Sunday, I had a revival of kidney stone RAAR! The weaker pain medication is keeping me functional.
3) Tonight is game one of the Sharks vs. Ducks. I like the Ducks. They were my team until recently. Basically -- until they won the cup. After that, I wasn't particularly a fan of anything except good hockey. Now, I'm a Sharks fan.
4) The telco sucks again! The tech that was supposed to meet me between 4 and 8p didn't show. They claim that he showed up at 3:30p and also that the appointment was somehow changed to an "all day" one. Still no internet, as a result.
5) I had a great idea about IRC channel vs. channel combat. A c3 module will be forthcoming. But after the secret project.
6) Urgh! MUST GET INTERNET BACK SO THAT I CAN FINISH THE PROJECT!
7) I am a fish.
8) I am a fish.
9) I am a fish.