1. Light switches in this apartment are metal toggles. Like on old aircraft.
2. Down is "on"
3. Our shower is this uber efficient awesome cleansing machine. Showers take 3s. In, wet, soap, wet, dry, out. BAM!
Things on the fire today:
1. Get more groceries -- Blue elf needs conditioner badly!
2. Get a phone card -- contact the dude with the apartment.
3. Keep an eye out for those fuzzy hats. Damn it, I must have one!
Oh -- also, if you hear lots of shouting and yelling from a very large mob in the middle of the night and you start seeing lots of cops and A HELICOPTER!?!?!
Don't worry -- it's just a soccer match. Man, those guys know how to party.
Zywiec (pron. Zuh-vee-ets) is pretty dandy as lagers go. meerkat and I have resolved to learn more about Polish beer today the fun way.
EDIT: Other fun facts -- The Polish beer market is the 10th largest in the world, fifth largest in Europe. Statistically, Poles drink 69 liters of beer a year.