1. Visited the East coast for the second time, hitting New York for the first time ever, and spending an extended period of time in Boston.
2. Provided assistance in one of the biggest not-for-profit scams I've known.
3. Met a number of people I'd never met before, but wanted to.
4. Finally wrote my Shakespeare bots.
5. Returned to my roots and wrote a bot which tries to analyze IRC conversations through NLP and provide bits of conversation. Titled "Rorschach" because of the likelihood that what it's saying is really dumb, but proves the NLP is working, so one could argue it's a success.
6. I've been working on a program to make a terminal on b shareable with an aim towards making games of nethack viewable by other people on the system. (Yes, I know screen can do that, ttyrec/ttyplay offer similar functionality, and dgamelaunch does almost exactly what I need, but none of them do exactly what I want and have too many hacks which limit what I need.)
7. Said program has taken me up to my neck in parts of a *nix system I'd gleefully known nothing about -- mostly termios -- which has been educational, entertaining, and thought provoking.
8. I've been in general withdrawal from people because of finances and widespread, poorly backed assumptions. My inner asshole may be making a resurgence by popular demand. Fuck you.
9. Saw footage from the recent Japanese moon probe and remembered my world simulator project. I spent about 20m being paralyzed by the n-body problem when I started to seriously think about writing it.
10. Welcomed a new friend to the locality.
11. Watched the EON James Bond films through to Her Majesty's Secret Service -- that's due for this evening.