?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Voice Post - CERisE's Testing for L

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

October 15th, 2010


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
04:46 pm - Voice Post
VoicePost
406K 2:24
“Hello my journal you are hearing me talking to my cell phone through a message machine through the internet. It's like 3 layers of technology there which didn't have to be only had to do was sit down and type but freaking LJ user divine delirium(?) ___ decided that if you wanted cookies you had to do a voice post today so I'm sitting here doing a voice post want the cookies yes I'm sure whatever the product of this will be it will be worth it for the cookie I really didn't have like anything at all planned for this you know I had spent the whole like across and I'm thinking maybe something funny will happen maybe something funny will happen and despite my best effort absolutely nothing funny has happened. All I can really say is yesterday at lunch there was this chick who I thought like 3 weeks ago when I went there to get a sandwich who looked at me and went hey I remember you you're that guy from 3 weeks ago who was wearing the the ping pong goggles and I sat there and thought about it and went yeah that probably was me that probably was me and she went I thought those goggles were so awesome and then yeah my ex girlfriend like saw that picture and went oh my god your sense of fashion become even more special than the last time I saw you. So I kind of see it as a good thing yeah I think that I've I've evolved beyond the comfort level of some people to looking so bizarre so futuristic(?) that you know only the people with you know really promising outlooks in life can you know can appreciate it. At least that's my story I'm sticking to it what you're gonna do about it anyway I I'm struggling here for anything I'm pretty sure that I said a lot in fact if someone would count that I'd appreciate it anyway I'm not really gonna waste any more of your ear time go back to freaking listening to bad religion ok bye.”

Auto-Transcribed Voice Post

(7 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:testing4l
Date:October 15th, 2010 11:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
And yes, lishd, I DO say ell-jay user equals.

AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN! STOP ME BEFORE I HTML-IZE MY SPEECH AGAIN!
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture]
From:testing4l
Date:October 16th, 2010 12:10 am (UTC)
(Link)
Anyway, because you blessed us all with your 2 minutes and 24 seconds of linguistic foreplay

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Was it good for you?

I shall give you 2 kinds of cookies. What kinds would you like to indulge in?

I am a sucker for peanut butter. Something with peanut butter in it. Maybe chocolate or almonds with that? That would probably be the equivalent of a triple backflip, double axel in cookie awesomeness.

(My great-aunt used to make peanut brittle. I think that was the beginning of my ongoing troubled relationship with peanuts. I keep getting found with other sweets, but peanut brittle always takes me back. I never know why I strayed in the first place, really.)

And a whole other kind?!?! Holy cow! I just asked the internet and it said these were good. Which is odd because I wouldn't really consider baklava or shortbread as cookies.

And there's earl grey shortbread? I don't remember Captain Picard ordering that.

<Patrick-Stewart>Computer. Shortbread. Earl Grey. Hot.</Patrick-Stewart>

You can never go wrong, I guess, with oatmeal raisin. I guess let's call it "Oatmeal Raisin".

But you can surprise me on the last bit. So long as it's not spicy. =( It's my one weakness.

(joee_girl was the last person to give me cookies. She gave me white chocolate + macadamia nut cookies and ANZAC biscuits. The latter because they are Australian and if you say anything else, then I reckon they'll feed you to the sharks, mate!)
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture]
From:testing4l
Date:October 16th, 2010 12:26 am (UTC)
(Link)
've just had a birthday and because that birthday put me in the realm of the "30 somethings" I am no longer hip. :D

Crikey -- are we the same age?!

I hold that I'm not over 30 yet, therefore I can still be trusted.

...not like anyone ever trusted me before!

Peanut butter plus chocolate and almonds something errr others coming right up!

I will surprise you with the second kind. Why? Because I am a sneaky cookie ninja like that.


I can't really say I've had peanut butter plus chocolate and almonds something errr others cookies, but I'm pretty sure it's one I look forward to.

Baklava = love!

I'm pretty sure that if there was a God, then we could survive on a diet of baklava and halvah ONLY.

Not to mention, we would have had a new snack treat that would have redefined a generation.

I can almost feel the alternate history fiction coming on...

I've swam with sharks but I don't really fancy being eaten by one.

Well, ANZAC biscuits have a billion ways of potentially doing you in. There's the spiders, the jellies, the sea snakes, the spontaneously combusting eucalyptus...

Funny thing. joee_girl is freaked out by American spiders. They're small-time pikers compared to anything that lives back home for her.
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture]
From:testing4l
Date:October 16th, 2010 07:38 am (UTC)
(Link)
You're not far behind me and I can feel you losing cool points with every day you get closer to 30 :D

You misinterpreted me. See, I figure that when someone asks you your age, you say you are 30. So if you treat "over 30" as the day after your birthday and "under 30" as the day before your birthday, then you never really are 30. Ergo, if you're 30 exactly, you're not over 30.

And you can trust me on that. Because I'm not over 30 8D

Greek gods loved it, think it when by the name of ambrosia back then *smirk* I love the stuff but making it is kind of a pain in the ass but if you want some, I will make you some.

I always wondered how real ambrosia got its name. I mean, it's not bad, but it sure ain't baklava!

Anyway, I'd never dream of it. For one thing, I still wouldn't call them cookies.

Besides, my sense of curiosity would never forgive me!

Yikes! sea snakes... blech. Had a run in with one of those ones. Well, I'm sure it wasn't the same kind as they have but it was freaky looking.

I'm sure it wasn't. You don't make it back to shore if you have a run-in with one of the Aussie ones. Their venom's super concentrated which makes sense because fish have such slow metabolisms.

They are, without question, the most venomous snakes in the world. Nasty little suckers. And they like climbing up into boats.

*falls over laughing* THAT is comic genius!

I'm still looking for good video of a eucalyptus blaze. I hear that dense groves have a blue haze over them from all the eucalyptus oil in the air and it's supposed to be way flammable.

Hey! Where is that post about the movie parts we laugh at when we shouldn't?

I'm working on it! I'm working on it!
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture]
From:testing4l
Date:October 16th, 2010 08:24 am (UTC)
(Link)
Alright, you can play your word games *grin*

Just wait until I turn 32. Then I'll play word games and number games.

Kind of makes me want to set some eucalyptus on fire.

Santa Barbara would be the place to do it. Turns out my sister's allergic to eucalyptus. She found out while she was doing her Masters degree ther.

The doc said "Do you have any idea how many varieties of eucalyptus there are just on this campus?"

I don't remember how many, but I do remember it was over 100. Wrong place for her to go.

In all seriousness, I have been trying to think of movies that should go on the list, it's been quite the task.

That's why I'm taking my time. I'm only up to 5!
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture]
From:testing4l
Date:October 16th, 2010 08:44 am (UTC)
(Link)
Nothing's wrong with 32. I have a plan for when I turn 32 and it's the same one I used before I was 26. You'll just have to stick around for two years to find out what it is. 8)

I couldn't say how the eucalyptus is around Morro Bay. Only one fun way to find out.

(And youtube is such a tease for a pyro. Not a single video of eucalyptus oil burning!)

I really want to get up to a nice even 10. But if I have trouble, then I can always go with the old TV show -- Eight is Enough.
[User Picture]
From:testing4l
Date:October 16th, 2010 01:14 am (UTC)
(Link)
Wow, that auto-transcribe is hilarious!

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com